Translate

Friday, March 21, 2014

A fresh and summery outfit

Hi bloggers, this week I'm going to talk about a fresh and summery outfit. 
The spring begins this weekend and all the stores have already prepared the season. 
 This is the second outfit I suggest. As you can see in the photo I'm wearing a long, brown and squared skirt and a black jumper. So it's a simple outfit. Then, to garnish it I use some complements. In this case, a long necklace with a big jewell, some bracelets and a black belt. You can find them in Inditex stores.  

My Valoration: 6


What I likeI think that this outfit is very fresh and summery. I like it and it's true that long skirts are the new trend of the summer. This year you will see many girls wearing this garment!

What I don't like: I have to say that i don't like this style a lot. I prefer trousers, shorts because they are more comfortable and in case I have to wear a skirt or a dress I'd rather wear a shorter one. I think that this outfit is ideal to wear during your holiday in the beach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment