Translate

Friday, April 11, 2014

An elegant outfit!

Hi bloggers, this week I'm going to talk about an elegant outfit. This type of clothing is ideal for going out at night or to attend an important event. With this outfit you will show a very formal image. In this case it's important to remark the hairstyle and the jewellery. 

As you can see in the photo I'm wearing a black dress with a green blazer on it. These garments are combined with some jewells: a big and attractive necklace, a big silver bracelet and a handbag. To show a more formal appearence it's important to wear heel shoes. You can find this type of clothing in Inditex stores, specially in Bershka and Vives Shoes. 

On the other hand, it's important to wear a very original hairstyle. In my opinion, if you want to show professionalism the best option is wearing your hair updo. 

Finally I have to explain the make up. In this case it is very important to wear a natural make up. You can mark your eyes form in black and paint your lips with a pink lipstick for example. 

My Valoration: 5


What I likeI think that this outfit is very special and elegant. I like it, but for me it's too formal. It is a good option for taking part in a formal event. If you are wearing this outfit I'm sure that you will show professionalism.

What I don't like: In this case, this outfit is very elegant and formal. I think that it would be difficult for me to find the moment to wear this type of clothing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment