Translate

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Do you want to triumph?

 
Hi bloggers, this week I'm going to talk about a rebel outfit. This type of clothing is ideal for going out at night and to show a sexy and mysterious image. With these garments we can show this appearance because of the colours (black and red), the hairstyle, the make up and specially the stockings pattern.  

As you can see in the photo I'm wearing a black shirt with a skull drawn on it, this skull is emblazoned with the American flag. This shirt is combined with some particular garments: black shorts which have some metal points in the sides, stockings with a very original pattern and black heeled boots. You can find them in Inditex stores, specially in Stradivarius and Vives Shoes. Then I'm wearing a leather jacket on this outfit. 
On the other hand, in this case it is important the hairstyle, which consists in curling the hair and put it up with a side tail. 
Finally I have to explain the make up. In this case it is very important because it helps to show a suggestive image. It's very simple, you only have to paint your lips with a powerful red lipstick and you have to mark your eyes form in black.  


My Valoration: 9


What I likeI think that this outfit is very special and mysterious. I like it a lot and for me it is the best option to go to the disco or to go out at nigth. If you are wearing this outfit I'm sure that you will clean someone out. Dare to be different! 

What I don't like: In this case I can't say too many negative thinks about this outfit. For me it is very special. I know that some people can believe that it is very provocative and sensual! It's true, but if you know when you can wear it and when it's better to save these clothing in the wardrove, you will triumph! 


No comments:

Post a Comment